Wednesday, August 29, 2012

House Project: library painted

The closet turned library is painted!
We used the dark color from our bedroom for a little contrast wall.
The rest of the closet is painted our living room color.


I am happy to report that I did NOT paint the ceiling.  Just the walls and shelves.
I will paint the school room this light color, too.


Here's a quick peek at our new master bedroom!


Shane's office and our bed.  How cozy!


I plan to get a few tuscan touches around the room.  But first I must get all the painting done and all the decluttering finished.  Gotta save the icing to reward my effort and provide motivation.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! That all fits in there way better than I imagined! How easy now to make it a place of ease and luxury since there's less space to declutter! :) No longer can you have exercise equipment and stacks of things in corners. Only sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete