Friday, August 17, 2012

A List of Quotes by Aidan

While de-cluttering, I came across this scrap of a grocery list with a few things that Aidan said.


While folding laundry:
"Mom, your butt cheek is as big as my head!"
Not a word in common usage around here, as it's discouraged. And I guess with undies on your head, it makes the comparison more... obvious


While playing at the park:
"All the kids are in awe of me!"
and to a little girl:
"Did you see me eat that bagel?  Pretty awesome, huh!"


"Look!  He's plunging to his doom!"


I asked Aidan:
"What's the prettiest part of my face?"
"Nothing, really."
"Not even one little part?"
"No.  Not much."
That's what I get for trying to wrangle a compliment from a child!

1 comment:

  1. Ack! He is so awesome! A tiny replica of Shane. Or something. :)

    ReplyDelete