Friday, August 31, 2012

A Reminder of Time Passing

I caught this little moment right after we got back from the library.


It lets me know that we are now past the "learning to read" stage of life.
It is a bittersweet moment, because the discovery of reading is so magical, as a child makes sense of the groups of letters, then the groups of words.  
But I have something else to rejoice in:
All my babies love to read!

And maybe rest time will be more peaceful this school year.
=D

Note: I was on the phone when I took this video and you can hear my sister asking "Did you get my message?"  

2 comments:

  1. How great! They're so absorbed that it's okay to sit in such close proximity to each other. :) And... was that me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat Melita. Everytime I've ever been to your house, the kids are always TOGETHER. I have rarely ever seen them very far apart. Amazing! Been enjoying the updates of the paint job too. You are making great progress :)

    ReplyDelete