Wednesday, August 22, 2012

House Project: Final Phase Begins

Hi y'all.....

Been awhile, eh?  I've been sitting around on my tushy trying to find motivation for further de-cluttering.  I love the results, but I'm on the hardest part, now.  Decluttering MY things!

So here's some pictures of the before, and hopefully I'll be so woefully embarrassed and shamed that I'll hurry up so I can post the redeeming pictures.  I love run-on sentences!

So tomorrow I'll take some pictures of my room (HP:room 2) that are in daylight.  Shane's finally moved his Office in there... =)  (We just need his name on the door!  Gotta go search that out on the net!)  So the room in all it's squishy coziness can be fully revealed.  My husband and I are now officially in a room with no closet and no bathroom. =D  Exciting times!

Enough about that room.

Here is room 3, Old Master, New Schoolroom, in all it's terrifying glory.  No, I won't let you see into the bathroom.  It could ruin friendships.

This is the sight awaiting you, as you peep into the bedroom door.  
I actually cheated and put all the books back in the bookcase before taking this picture.
Behind the loveseat (yes, the nasty greenish gold one!) are piles and piles of... stuff.
School stuff.  To be organized... which for now means sorted and re-stacked as I haven't yet been to IKEA.....


The above picture was taken from the below doorway.
The below picture was taken from the left of the above keyboard.
The doorway to the left is Shane's old office, the new school library!  I think it's such an exciting idea, can't wait to tweak it.
It WILL have a fake, vinyl window in it for the kids.
And it WILL be cute.
Amen.


Below:
Said office, just itching to be turned into a library.
Currently, this is still Shane's closet, because I have no room in mine.
And you can't see it.  
I don't have to share everything, for goodness sake!
Someday, I will make room for the hubby in my closet and he will move in with me. =)
This is an icing project, it has to wait til last.  But I want to do it TODAY!!!! 


So we are planning to pop over to IKEA this weekend.  But plans, as ALWAYS are up in the air.

Oh yeah, and today one bobcat and one huge tractor tore up my yard and some guys put down forms for a bigger concrete driveway and the forms for footings for our back patio!  whoop!  =)  Yippie Skippie! I've got pictures of that to share, too.  

Another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment