Thursday, July 31, 2014

Balloon Critters

We are very lucky to have some grandparents who know just what kids love.
And the kids get spoiled rotten!

Gma June has sent balloons in the past, and they were a huge hit.  However, Mom did not refresh the supply.  And this year, Lucas got more balloons in his birthday package and the kids went crazy with them.  We still have a few limp critters in a box in the bedroom.

Julia is especially patient, although all three of the kids amaze me with their creations.
 I believe all of the above are Julia's except the red dog, which Aidan made.
I could be woefully wrong, in which case I'll edit the post.
 The dog and the red-eyed poodle.  No more eyelash eyes were left.
 Lots of little twists and turns!
And Julia with her collection.  She made the poodle, a green turtle, a white swan, and a yellow giraffe. The giraffe had a tail much, much too long.  So she turned it into a two-headed giraffe in a father-baby combo.

2 comments:

  1. Julia the balloon artist :)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melita, I just love that picture at the top of the page of Shane and the kids at Yellowstone. I can't wait to see you all, and can't wait to visit Yellowstone. It is one of my favorite places in all the world. :)

    ReplyDelete