Sunday, March 3, 2013

SchoolRoom ~ the after pictures

My friends, I posted the before pictures of my school room so that I would be inspired (shamed) into finishing it.

At last, I have almost everything done in this room.  And I love it!  So here are some after pictures to show:


To the left, the worktable, piano and loveseat facing the computer desk.


To the right, the treadmill with our best work over it.


One master closet painted and turned into...
a Library


And puppy dog tails hold up the backpacks for their long trek to school.


Today was our second quarter awards ceremony.
Goals were met, prizes awarded and achievements acknowledged.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! It turned out great! So impressed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! The kids are lucky to have such a great, enthused, teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH an amazing turn around!!! No stacks! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY nice!!! You are an amazing person/ teacher/ wife/ mom!!!

    ReplyDelete