Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Evenings by the Fire

I looked up from making supper one night and behold!


I rushed for the camera to prove this moment for future disputes.  Yes, you loved spending time together!


 Occasionally, I get shots where the focus so intense.


Then "click!" goes the camera and they smile for me!


The winter evenings are leaving us, you won't be seeing snowmen on sleds behind every photo anymore.  I think we'll change it to something summery.  What should it be?

Soon will come evenings warm enough to sit on a patio we don't have yet.  Soon!

3 comments:

  1. oh WOWWW!! she's knitting. looks all very cozy and inviting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, just pretend you don't see stacks of stuff and magazines behind the furniture. ;) Other than that, cozy days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so grown up looking!! I think Julia will be forever stuck in my head as a shyyyy 18 month old. I like that one with her legs crossed. It look so natural. Cora's starting to try to copy me in meeting, but it's still quite affected. :D

    ReplyDelete