Thursday, January 17, 2013

Letters of Love

The kids were yelling....

The house was messy...

Life was chugging along as normal.

I walked in on the kids while they were playing and bent over to pick up the paper strewn across the floor.
(I tell myself I will never do this; I will make them pick up their own messes!  But it takes a great amount of will-power, so in this instance, I was weak.)

This is what I found on the papers:
"You do kind things."

"I like you!"

"And the greatest thing of all: you are beautiful"

Aidan had written this for Julia.  A warm, life-giving elixir to the heart of a mother!  =)

I also love that more kids are at the stage for spelling things phonetically.  Once Lucas began to spell pretty well, I found I missed these cute little signs and sayings.  So I'll treasure them again while my baby still spells like this!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an awesome message for a little brother to write to his sister. How sweet! Hope you save it for when she gets older. :)

    ReplyDelete