Friday, October 28, 2011

First Snowy Day of Winter

First snow fall of the year...  hooray!

We looked out our front windows and saw actual snow on the ground!  Immediately, the kids asked to put on their snow suits, and Aidan was all set to make snow angels.  


We went outside and tromped about in the mud for awhile, but there were no snow angels on this day!  It was fun, though, to sit by the pellet stove and look out at the pretty snow til it was gone.


My girls were running back and forth, very happy to see me and get some water that wasn't frozen!  They had mud and snow caked on their feet.  I wish they'd hang out in the warm and straw-filled coop!  Still got plenty of eggs, though.

1 comment:

  1. So hard to believe its that time already! Well, I bet its beautiful. No snow yet here, but we've had some really great fall weather. Thanks for sharing, this makes me almost excited for the snow:)

    ReplyDelete