Thursday, September 20, 2012

Another Patio Picture

Here's another update!


We are at a stopping place, now.  We have to wait for the concrete guy to come back and pour the floor before the wall crew can stucco and lay the flagstone.  Still, it feels good to have this much finished! We've already had a fire in the kiva, and we're looking forward to this fall!

My goodness, this looks really tipped over.  I had to go check outside to make sure everything is level.  I think maybe all the dirt piles around make it look tipped or something.  Looks fine in real life, and the level tells me it's okay, too. =)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh!!! This is beautiful! How terribly exciting!! Can't WAIT to see the flagstone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat. Lots of great family time to come out there, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete