Monday, June 25, 2012

Yummy Treats

Don't yummy treats taste better in pretty vessels?


Parfaits are a popular choice around here, and these are all very excitingly green and healthy, since everything is organic.  I just started ordering from Azure Standard, a co-op that my mom has been ordering from for years.  Now it's in my neighborhood and I can order from them, too!  They are all about organics and labels that can be understood.  And they are a pretty reasonable option for those that want to purchase healthy on a limited budget.


Still loving my LPO box, although the farm has changed its name to Skarsgard Farms.  Delish, organic,  mostly local and tasty!  Did I mention yummy? I get my weekly box, sized medium, and I can swap out  for items I might want more than others.

We have been bingeing lately on bad foods; time to whip the menu into shape! =)


Mmmmm!  Happy kids love granola, blueberries and honey yoghurt.


and very recently... harmonicas!

3 comments:

  1. And hopefully not harmonicas AND parfaits at the exact same time! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, yummy. Those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I wasn't too keen on the whole "bite of parfait, blow on the harmonica" routine. I was forced into a mommy lecture about having a clean mouth when playing one. =)

    ReplyDelete